Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
General terms and conditions
The privacy and personal data protection policy applies to all users of the www.pirnar.ae website (hereinafter: the Website) controlled by Pirnar d.o.o., Bravničarjeva 20, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (hereinafter: Pirnar).
For any data provided by data subjects, the data controller is Pirnar d.o.o., Bravničarjeva 20, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, its franchise and other partners involved in installing, servicing or other form of services required to perform business activities.
Personal data types and purpose of collecting
Pirnar respects and protects Website users’ privacy and is processing personal data responsibly and in line with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated 27 April, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to Processing of Personal Data and free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Customer data is processed by the data controller for the purpose of fulfilling its contractual obligations, individual identification, performing transactions, invoicing, shipment, solving complaints, and for other purchase-related communication.
The data controller collects and processes personal data of data subjects in case of purchase, registration, or when consent is given by individuals to receive our Newsletter. By participating in any of the abovementioned activities, the following personal data will be processed: name and surname, e-mail, password in encrypted form, place of residence, country of residence, telephone number, IP address, registration data, communication history, information about purchase and benefit utilisation (purchase date, purchase type, purchased goods, purchase amount, payment method, type of discount, etc.) and information about shipment and installation. Pirnar requires this information for the purpose of communication, preparing and sending offers and benefits customised to users’ interests.
Customer information is processed by the data controller for the purpose of fulfilling its contractual obligations, individual identification, performing transactions, invoicing, shipment, product installation or servicing, solving complaints and for other purchase-related communication.
On the basis of an individual’s consent, the data controller may process personal information for preparing and sending customised offers that customers are interested in. Notifications are sent through chosen communication channels. Communicating personal data is voluntary and may be terminated by data subjects at any time. Information is stored until revocation of data subject consent or until a request to delete such information is received.
The data controller may also process certain personal information (name and surname, address, e-mail, telephone number) for the purposes of direct marketing and assessing customer satisfaction or customer experience with provided services, on the basis of legal interest, if data subjects do not object to such processing.
Information requiring individuals’ consent is processed in line with existing legislation.
For what purposes is data collected and how is it used?
Pirnar collects personal data for the following purposes:
- Improving the quality of Website content and services functionality;
- Fulfilling purchases (performing transactions, invoicing, delivery, anything in relation to an order) and other purchase-related communication;
- Preparing customised offerings and communicating offerings that individuals are interested in, only through selected communication channels;
- Marketing research, with the aim of supply and cost optimisation and improving customer satisfaction;
- Communicating Newsletters and other marketing materials;
- Re-marketing with targeted ads on Google, Facebook, Linkedin and Bing marketing platforms;
- Complaint solving.
Your data is carefully stored
Personal data in electronic form is appropriately stored and protected by Pirnar at its headquarters. Data processed for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations is kept until all the obligations are fulfilled, or a maximum of 5 years thereafter, by expiration of limitation periods related to individual claims. For the purposes of complying with tax legislation requirements, invoices are kept for 10 years from expiration of the year they refer to.
Data processed on the basis of an individual’s consent is stored by the data controller until the consent is revoked. Users may send a written request to revoke their consent for personal data use at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protecting privacy is fundamental
Pirnar protects privacy by complying with all existing legislation requirements. Pirnar also provides all the required technical and organisational support for personal data protection and safekeeping against loss, alteration, theft and unauthorised access by third parties.
What are cookies?
We use so-called cookies to make it easier for you to use our website and to make it more enjoyable. Cookies are small data units that store web page settings. Websites store cookies on users' devices that they use to access the Internet in order to identify individual devices and settings. Cookies allow new and previous visitors to be compared in order to understand the use of the website. If a user has already visited this site, their settings can be adjusted accordingly. Their storage is under complete control of the user's browser. The user can restrict or disable the storage of cookies at any time.
Why are cookies needed?
Cookies are fundamental to providing user-friendly online services that enhance the user experience. The interaction between the web user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. Cookies can be used to record website statistics, making it easier to detect and correct potential errors and to provide you with better content or a more suitable offer the next time you visit our website. Basic e-commerce features would not be possible without cookies. In online stores, cookies keep data about the items in the shopping cart, popular products, other purchase information, etc. Cookies can therefore be used to evaluate the effectiveness of the design of our website. Some cookies are strictly necessary for the functioning of the website, while others may be saved only if you agree with that.
User privacy is very important to us, so we strive to provide users with all the cookie information we use on the website in order to allow the website to function better and provide a more enjoyable user experience.
The information and data obtained will be carefully protected and used solely for the purposes of providing the online service, use analysis, ad systems and functionality.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
These cookies are essential to allow you to navigate the site, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
These cookies collect information about how visitors behave on the website in order to improve the functionality of the website (e.g.: which website is most visited). All information collected by these cookies is anonymous.
These cookies allow the website to remember your preferences and choices (ex: username, language, region) and provide advanced, personalized features.
Advertising or targeted cookies
These types of cookies are most commonly used by advertising and social networks (third parties) to show you more targeted ads.
The cookies we use on our site do not collect your personally identifiable information and may not damage your device. Cookies allow our site to function and help us understand what information is most relevant to our visitors.
|PHPSESSID||Duration of the session||User session identifier|
|userID||1 year||User ID|
|_ga||2 years||Designation of unique website visitors.|
|_gid||1 day||Designation of unique website visitors.|
|_gat||1 minute||Limiting the frequency of claims.|
|_gcl_au||2 months||Understanding user interaction with the site.|
|Third-party site cookies|
|_fbp||2 months||Facebook: tracking website visits.|
|_hjid||1 year||Hotjar: identifying unique website visitors.|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Duration of the session||Hotjar: determining inclusion in the sample.|
The cookies we use on our site do not collect your personally identifiable information and may not damage your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Cookies allow our site to function and help us understand what information is most useful to visitors.
Cookie consent and editing
By using this site, you agree that this site sets cookies on your computer or mobile device.
Managing and deleting cookies
To change how cookies are used in your browser, including blocking or deleting them, you can do so by changing your browser settings accordingly. To manage cookies, most browsers allow you to accept or decline all cookies, accept only a specific type of cookies, or alert you that a site wants to save a cookie. You can also easily delete cookies stored by your browser. If you modify or delete your browser's cookie file, modify or upgrade your browser or device, you may need to disable cookies again. The procedure for managing and deleting cookies varies from browser to browser. If you need help with this, you can consult your browser's help desk. You can also disable Google Analytics tracking on the following link. There is also a comprehensive guide on cookie deletion for all web browsers available at: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
Disclosing personal data to third parties
Pirnar may disclose some of your personal data to third parties in line with the purpose of processing:
- An outsourced agency for marketing and online marketing activities on behalf of Pirnar. The agency performs its activities strictly on behalf, for the account of, following instructions and under the control of Pirnar, with the aim of Website technical and content optimisation, Google and Facebook marketing and re-marketing, and Website user experience optimisation;
- An external online application, serving for communicating Newsletters and operating strictly on behalf and for the account of, following instructions and under the control of Pirnar;
- When data is required by authorities for the purpose of conducting individual proceedings, by providing a written explanation.
Your control over our diligence
Individuals have the following rights regarding personal data processing:
- Right of access to data;
- Right of rectification;
- Right of cancellation (“right to be forgotten”);
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to data portability;
- Right of objection.
Data subjects may exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a request by email at email@example.com. Pirnar will reply within 15 days of receiving such a request.
Always accessible data
Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller, whether their personal data is being processed, and if so, they have the right to access their personal data and the following information:
- Purposes of processing;
- Types of personal data;
- Users or user categories to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, including users in third countries or international organisations;
- If possible, the foreseen period of personal data storage, and if not possible, the criteria used to define such a period;
- Existence of a right to request from the data controller to rectify or delete personal data, or to restrict personal data processing related to data subjects, or existence of a right to object to such processing;
- Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Any available information regarding the source of data, when personal data is not obtained from data subjects;
- Existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and reasonable information about the reasons for it, as well as the meaning and foreseeable consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Pirnar provides data subjects with a copy of the personal data that is being processed. If data subjects provide their request through electronic means of communication and do not request otherwise, information is provided in electronic form.
You can always amend your data
Data subjects have the right to obtain from Pirnar, amendment of their incorrect personal data without undue delay. Considering the purpose of processing, data subjects have the right to supplement incomplete data, including by submitting additional declarations.
You can always delete your data (“right to be forgotten”)
Data subjects have the right to obtain from Pirnar, deletion of their incorrect personal data. Pirnar is obliged to delete the data in the following cases:
- Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it has been collected or otherwise processed;
- Data subjects revoke given consent representing the basis for data processing, while no other legal basis for data processing exists;
- Data subjects object to processing on the grounds of data controller legal interest, while no prevailing legitimate reasons exist for data processing, or when a data subject objects to processing;
- Data subjects object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing;
- Personal data is processed unlawfully;
- Personal data needs to be cancelled to fulfil legal requirements, pursuant to EU or Slovene legislation.
You always have the right to restrict data processing
Data subjects have the right to obtain from Pirnar, restriction of processing their personal data in the following cases:
- Data subjects object to data accuracy (for the period allowing the data controller to check data accuracy);
- Processing is unlawful and data subjects request restriction of data use instead of its deletion;
- Data is no longer needed for the purposes of processing; however, data subjects may require it to exercise, implement or defend legal claims;
- Data subjects have filed a complaint regarding the processing - until it is verified whether legitimate reasons of the data controller prevail over the reasons of the data subject.
When personal data processing is restricted following Article 1, such personal data is processed only with consent of the data subject, excluding its storage, either to exercise, implement or defend legal claims or to protect rights of other natural or legal person, or due to important public interest of EU or a member country.
You always have the right to transfer your right
Data subjects have the right to receive data they have provided to the data controller in a structured, generally used and machine-readable form, and the right to send such data to a different data controller (when technically feasible) in the following cases:
- Processing is based on data subject consent or agreement, and
- processing is performed by automated means.
You always have the right to object
Data subjects have the right to object to personal data processing at any time, when the processing is based on the legal interests of the data controller. Pirnar will stop processing personal data, unless it proves that urgent legitimate reasons for processing prevail over interests, rights and liberties of data subjects, either to exercise, implement or defend legal claims.
Data subjects have the right to object to personal data processing for the purpose of direct marketing and profiling at any time, to the extent that the processing is related to direct marketing. In this case, personal data is no longer processed for such purposes.
You always have the right to file a complaint concerning personal data processing
Data subjects may send any complaints concerning personal data processing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When data subjects believe their rights concerning personal data processing have been breached, they also have the right to an effective remedy and by filing a complaint with the Information Commissioner.
Persons under 15 years old may provide their data through the Website only with the explicit consent of their parents, foster parents, or guardians.
Authorised for personal data protection in Pirnar d.o.o., is the PR Department.
Pirnar reserves the right to amend and supplement these General terms and conditions. Website users shall be notified of any General terms and conditions changes through the Website.