Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
Personal data controller
The controller of personal data provided by an individual is Pirnar d.o.o., Bravničarjeva 20, 1000 Ljubljana, its franchises and other partners who participate in the installation, repair or other form of services necessary for the execution of the transaction.
Types of personal data and purposes of their collection
Pirnar respects and protects the privacy of users of the website and processes personal data responsibly and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The controller processes customer data for the purpose of fulfilling its obligations under the contractual relationship for the purposes of identifying the individual, performing transactions, issuing invoices, delivering the product, resolving complaints and carrying out other communication related to the purchase.
The controller collects and processes personal data of individuals in the event of purchase, registration or consent of the individual to receive newsletters. By participating in at least one of the mentioned activities, the following personal data will be processed: name and surname, e-mail address, password in encrypted form, residential address, country of residence, telephone number, IP address, registration data, communication archive, purchase data and use of benefits (date of purchase, type of purchase, content of purchase, value of purchase, method of payment, type of discount, etc.) and data on delivery and installation. The Pirnar company needs this data for the purposes of communication, preparation and submission of offers and benefits tailored to the user's interest.
Customer data is processed by the controller for the purpose of fulfilling its obligations under the contractual relationship for the purposes of identifying the individual, performing transactions, invoicing, delivery, installation or service of the product, resolving complaints and carrying out other communication related to the purchase.
With the consent of the individual, the controller may process personal data for the purpose of preparing and sending customized offers of interest to the user. Notification takes place through selected channels of communication. The provision of personal data is voluntary and may be cancelled by the individual at any time. The data is stored until the individual's consent is revoked or until a request for deletion of data is received.
The controller may process certain personal data (name and surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number) for the purposes of direct marketing and for the purposes of determining customer satisfaction with services or user experience also on the basis of legitimate interest, if the individual does not object to such processing.
Data for which Pirnar needs the consent of the individual is processed in accordance with applicable law.
For what purposes do we collect data and how do we use it?
Pirnar collects personal data for the following purposes:
- to improve the quality of content and functionality of services on the website;
- to carry out the purchase (execution of the transaction, issuing an invoice, delivery of the product, everything related to the order) and other communication related to the purchase;
- to create customized offers and inform about offers that are of interest to the user only through selected channels;
- to perform marketing research in order to optimize supply and costs and increase customer satisfaction;
- to send newsletters and other advertising material;
- to re-target with ads on advertising platforms like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing;
- to resolve complaints..
Your data is carefully stored
The Pirnar company adequately stores and protects personal data in electronic form at the company's headquarters. Data processed for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations are stored until the fulfillment of all obligations from the contractual relationship or for a maximum of 5 years after the fulfillment of all obligations, with the expiration of the statute of limitations in relation to an individual claim. In order to meet the requirements of tax legislation, invoices are kept for 10 years after the end of the year to which the invoice relates.
Data processed with the consent of the individual shall be kept by the controller until the revocation of consent. The user may at any time submit a written request to cancel the use of personal data to the address email@example.com.
Protecting privacy is crucial
Pirnar takes care of the protection of privacy by complying with all applicable legal regulations. Pirnar also provides all the necessary technological and organizational support to protect and safeguard personal data from loss, alteration, theft and access by unauthorized third parties.
Disclosing personal data to third parties
Pirnar may disclose some of your personal data to third parties in line with the purpose of processing:
- An outsourced agency for marketing and online marketing activities on behalf of Pirnar. The agency performs its activities strictly on behalf, for the account of, following instructions and under the control of Pirnar, with the aim of Website technical and content optimisation, Google and Facebook marketing and re-marketing, and Website user experience optimisation;
- An external online application, serving for communicating Newsletters and operating strictly on behalf and for the account of, following instructions and under the control of Pirnar;
- When data is required by authorities for the purpose of conducting individual proceedings, by providing a written explanation.
Your control over our diligence
Individuals have the following rights regarding personal data processing:
- Right of access to data;
- Right of rectification;
- Right of cancellation (“right to be forgotten”);
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to data portability;
- Right of objection.
Data subjects may exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pirnar will reply within 15 days of receiving such a request.
Always accessible data
Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller, whether their personal data is being processed, and if so, they have the right to access their personal data and the following information:
- Purposes of processing;
- Types of personal data;
- Users or user categories to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, including users in third countries or international organisations;
- If possible, the foreseen period of personal data storage, and if not possible, the criteria used to define such a period;
- Existence of a right to request from the data controller to rectify or delete personal data, or to restrict personal data processing related to data subjects, or existence of a right to object to such processing;
- Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Any available information regarding the source of data, when personal data is not obtained from data subjects;
- Existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and reasonable information about the reasons for it, as well as the meaning and foreseeable consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Pirnar provides data subjects with a copy of the personal data that is being processed. If data subjects provide their request through electronic means of communication and do not request otherwise, information is provided in electronic form.
You can always amend your data
Data subjects have the right to obtain from Pirnar, amendment of their incorrect personal data without undue delay. Considering the purpose of processing, data subjects have the right to supplement incomplete data, including by submitting additional declarations.
You can always delete your data (“right to be forgotten”)
Data subjects have the right to obtain from Pirnar, deletion of their incorrect personal data. Pirnar is obliged to delete the data in the following cases:
- Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it has been collected or otherwise processed;
- Data subjects revoke given consent representing the basis for data processing, while no other legal basis for data processing exists;
- Data subjects object to processing on the grounds of data controller legal interest, while no prevailing legitimate reasons exist for data processing, or when a data subject objects to processing;
- Data subjects object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing;
- Personal data is processed unlawfully;
- Personal data needs to be cancelled to fulfil legal requirements, pursuant to EU or Slovene legislation.
You always have the right to restrict data processing
Data subjects have the right to obtain from Pirnar, restriction of processing their personal data in the following cases:
- Data subjects object to data accuracy (for the period allowing the data controller to check data accuracy);
- Processing is unlawful and data subjects request restriction of data use instead of its deletion;
- Data is no longer needed for the purposes of processing; however, data subjects may require it to exercise, implement or defend legal claims;
- Data subjects have filed a complaint regarding the processing - until it is verified whether legitimate reasons of the data controller prevail over the reasons of the data subject.
When personal data processing is restricted following Article 1, such personal data is processed only with consent of the data subject, excluding its storage, either to exercise, implement or defend legal claims or to protect rights of other natural or legal person, or due to important public interest of EU or a member country.
You always have the right to transfer your right
Data subjects have the right to receive data they have provided to the data controller in a structured, generally used and machine-readable form, and the right to send such data to a different data controller (when technically feasible) in the following cases:
- Processing is based on data subject consent or agreement, and
- processing is performed by automated means.
You always have the right to object
Data subjects have the right to object to personal data processing at any time, when the processing is based on the legal interests of the data controller. Pirnar will stop processing personal data, unless it proves that urgent legitimate reasons for processing prevail over interests, rights and liberties of data subjects, either to exercise, implement or defend legal claims.
Data subjects have the right to object to personal data processing for the purpose of direct marketing and profiling at any time, to the extent that the processing is related to direct marketing. In this case, personal data is no longer processed for such purposes.
You always have the right to file a complaint concerning personal data processing
Data subjects may send any complaints concerning personal data processing to email@example.com.
When data subjects believe their rights concerning personal data processing have been breached, they also have the right to an effective remedy and by filing a complaint with the Information Commissioner.
Persons under 15 years old may provide their data through the Website only with the explicit consent of their parents, foster parents, or guardians.
Authorised for personal data protection in Pirnar d.o.o., is the PR Department.
Pirnar reserves the right to amend and supplement these General terms and conditions. Website users shall be notified of any General terms and conditions changes through the Website.